Simple And Very Easy, Create A Website In a few Minutes Using Your Smartphone Simply follow my Quick Steps Or Watch Embedded Video for visuals.
To Create a website using your smartphone, Follow whatever you read below.
1. 1gb Ram Phone Or Upwards:
I’ll recommended a short list of smartphones (will keep updating and adding more to the list) that I believe can run the processes of whatever I’ll be giving you in this tutorial.
I’m doing the recommendations because I used a 2gb ram phone to Test Run This Tutorial. The name and maker of the phone I used is Gionee, M5 Mini. if you have this smartphone, you are good to start and experiment this tutorial.
In other words,
Other Phones I Recommend Are:
- Infinix Hot 3, Hot 4, Infinix Hot 4 lite (1gb ram but capable), Hot S, S2, Note 3
- Gionee M5, M5 Mini, S6, E6, F103 pro, A1, A1 lite, P5w
- Tecno Y4, Y6, W2, W3, W4, W5, W5 lite C7, C8, C9, Camon CX, Camon CX Air, L8 plus, P5 plus
- Samsung Galaxy J2
- Lenovo A1000
- Huawei GR3
- Innjoo Fire 2, Max 3, X3, Halo X
Like I said, the phone list above will be updated till virtually every cheap and affordable android smartphones included, But If you have a 1gb ram or 2gb Ram phone, you don’t need to worry.
2. Good And Stable 📶 Internet Connection:
If your area or phone doesn’t have a good 3G/4g 📶 Internet Connection, page loading will be a pain in the neck, as most of the browser apps you’ll be using loads dynamic pages just like a PC 💻, laptop does. so a good internet, network connection is required.
Browsers Such as, Google Chrome Browser for Android, UC Browser HD, Firefox or Internet Explorer (all for Android) are needed, but I recommend you download Google Chrome browser as that’s the browser I used to test run this tutorial, if you have all four browsers 🙌🙌🙌 you’re set.
Now That’s all the things required to create your own blog using your smartphone, easy enough right? Sure.
Creating a WordPress blog or website using your smartphone –part 1- Installing WordPress–
Installing WordPress With Free Hosting service, 000webhost.
WordPress is the most popular blogging platform that is easy-to-use, configure and design. WordPress has also made a place of its own in the hearts of every mordern day webmaster.
However, if you’re a novice and want to make yourself affluent with various nuances of web development, it is essential to mention that WordPress was launched as a way to make it easier to add content to websites without needing to know any code. Yes, that’s right, you don’t need to know any code in order to create a website with WordPress! And in this step by step tutorial i will show you how easy it is to create one using your smartphone!
- Go To This Link 000webhost Sign-up Page
- Fill out all necessary information for creating an account: your email, password And The Name You Want To Use For Your Website e. g (quinnroyalty). Then, Pass The Recapcha Challenge <if there’s any> (verify that you’re not a robot), click ‘Create My Account’. You will receive an email for confirmation of your account information.
- Open your email inbox and click on verification link to verify your hosting account.
- Log In To Your Account Using The Link In The Email Sent To You Or Use this Link 000webhost Cpanel
You’re going to be Installing WordPress on 000webhost for the convenience of this tutorial. since 000webhost is a user friendly and free service – you won’t have to spend a dime on web hosting, which is very important when you are just starting with learning how to create your own website. And above all, setting up WordPress on 000webhost is simple and even a beginner can handle it efficiently. The easy-to-use interface makes the entire installation a smooth process.
Note: 000webhost is now for educational purposes only. as any website or blog noticed to make money while using their (000webhost) service are instantly Suspended and all contents deleted until you virtually Get an upgrade, which is to their paid hosting service. if you require more free hosting services, please just by using the comment box below this post.
The installation process can be completed either through the famous WordPress five-minute installer or through 000webhost auto-installer by following these simple steps:
Using Your Already installed Google Chrome Browser App…
- Access your 000webhost cpanel using “yourwebsitename.000webhostapp.com/wp-admin” and click INSTALL NOW under Build WordPress Website.
- Click the Install button and the installation process will begin.
- Once the installation is completed, hit Go to WordPress configuration page button.
- Choose your language and press Continue.
- On the next screen enter the title of your site and the administrator details. Continue by clicking Install WordPress.
For More Detailed Tutorial, You Can Also Watch My Video on creating a WordPress blog or website using your smartphone part 1 Below!
Incase You Have Issues after following this tutorial, please let me understand you by commenting using the comment box below.
I’ll be Updating more Realistic Tutorials on creating a website using your smartphone 📱, stay tuned in!
Thanks for Reading and watching the Tutorial Video, Hope You Learned how creating a website using your smartphone is so sweet!! 😉😉😉