A few weeks ago, I started sharing my knowledge with you guys about website creation using your smartphone. I started off with the part one of the tutorial,
Now, after thinking about the possibility of most of you that partook in the first tutorial might be confused with finding their way about their admin dashboard. so I’m going to be showing you how you can create your first blog post!.
To Learn How to create your first blog post, simply follow my steps below, winks**
How To Create Your First Blog Post:
1. First Log in to your Admin Dashboard, Using
2. You click on the options button on the left side of the dashboard page.
3. Now, click on POSTS ====>> ADD NEW, You’ll be redirected to a page, where you’ll be shown a text editor.
4. You’ll see two boxes. One is for post Tittle e. g “Quinn Royalty”
While the second box is where you write the contents of the post, according to the post tittle
After writing your contents, You can add pictures by clicking on the “Add Media” button, just above the second box and then click on “insert into post” at the foot of the page.
5. You can group your posts into either Categories or Tags, or even both! all depends on what you like 😉. Just click on the add new category or add new tag buttons to add them respectively.
6. After doing all those, scroll down to add a Featured Image. You can choose from your previously uploaded image or or Add New.
7. When You’re all done, scroll up and click on the “Publish” Button
8. Now that you’ve published your posts, go to your website url and check it out or click on the “view post” link that’s popped up above n the post editor.
When the page loads, you will see what your post looks like to your readers. you can always go back and re edit your post as well as you like.
For more guides on this tutorial, you can also watch the video version of the tutorial for more clarification! it’s already embedded at the top of the post or watch below 👇